Terms of Service
ABOUT MY SERVICE
Fox Valley Detailing seeks to provide you with a professional detailing experience that exceeds your expectations. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering Fox Valley Detailing and point out some of the terms and conditions of my service. I hope you will find the policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining some of the conditions and limitations of my service. By scheduling any service with Fox Valley Detailing, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Fox Valley Detailing is located in a residential garage that is professionally equipped to provide auto detailing services. However, I do not have a waiting room so customers must arrange drop off and pick up for vehicles
2. Payment is due upon completion of work. We accept cash, check, or credit card. If you will not be available for pick up, you must make arrangements to pay in advance. If you need to cancel your service, please provide me with at least 24 hours prior notice.
3. Please remove all personal items from your vehicle prior to any detailing service. I will not clean inside of compartments which contain personal items. In addition, I will not remove and reinstall child safety seats from vehicles. Please remove these safety seats prior to any service involving an interior detail. Should you decide to leave any safety seats in the car, I will do our best to clean the surrounding area but cannot guarantee you will be satisfied with the results.
4. Any preliminary price estimate you received may be subject to change after I inspect your vehicle. However, I will not proceed with the work until both parties agree on the final scope of work to be performed and the final price.
5. I guarantee my work and will refund your money if you are not completely satisfied with my service. However, please not the following:
a. I am not responsible for any pre-existing damage to your vehicle or any engine or mechanical issues you may be experiencing. Although I will inspect your vehicle prior to service, it may not be possible to see all interior and exterior imperfections prior to cleaning as these imperfections are often masked by dirt and grime.
b. Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of my service offerings. However, on most occasions I am successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
c. I may not be able to remove all stains or odors from your vehicle. However, I endeavor to meet your expectations and will work with you to discuss other options you may wish to consider (i.e. replace interior carpeting, etc.). Further, smoke odor will not be removed if you do not purchase my smoke odor removal service.
d. I do not use harmful cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of my products are safe and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces. However, I am not responsible for damage due to safe cleaning processes used to clean heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
e. I may clean sections of your car’s headliner if that is part of your scheduled service and will use gentle cleaning processes to do so. Please note that the glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not be able to be completely cleaned because of the way headliners are installed in vehicles.
f. I may not be able to remove embedded brake dust from either wheel faces or wheel barrels. A neglected wheel may not respond to safe cleaning processes and thus may require repair or replacement.
g. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into the clear coat of your vehicle if not immediately removed from the paint. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paint that may need additional work to safely remove (i.e. wet sanding, compounding, polishing) and this work is only included in paint correction services that you may choose to purchase in addition to our package detail services. Even if you choose to purchase paint correction service, please note that in some cases, the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clear coat and thus I will not remove such marks if it is not safe to do so as it could actually damage your vehicle.
h. Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may not respond to cleaning and thus may have traces of white or remain faded after cleaning. Trim restoration is not included in my detailing service and will incur an extra charge.